Counselling and other services we offer
Welcome and well done... it is not easy looking for
a therapist so I will try my best to make the information
you need clear and useful.
Calmer Waters provides a space where we can explore the issues or concerns that are causing you distress or confusion in your life.
Counselling and therapy offers the chance for you to work on problems or difficulties from the past or present that are having a negative impact on you or your relationships.
It may be that you do not know why you feel the way you do, you may just not feel OK and want to explore why and find out how you can feel better.
Together we can forge a plan and begin the process that will enable you to find your own calmer waters.
Help and support offered by Calmer Waters
- Counselling - both long and short term approaches depending on need (discussed at assessment)
- Student support and counselling for anxiety, depression and stress related issues
- Career change advice and career coaching
- Alternative Therapy (REIKI) for relaxation and energy
Here are some of the issues or concerns that may bring you to Calmer Waters
- Feeling unhappy in your life perhaps with no obvious reason or issue
- Stress and Anxiety
- Relationship problems
- Obsessive thoughts that take over
- Loss of confidence and motivation
- Loss and bereavement
- Redundancy and other major life changes
- Sleep problems
- Fertility issues
Above are some of the issues that been addressed at Calmer Waters but this is not a defining list, I work with what you bring and find the best approach to facilitate your pathway to a more content and positive life.